Thursday, September 29, 2011

CKC layout #1 (warning, these pictures are a little rude)
I used one of the quickutz flourish border strips that I had cut up on this layout as well as multiple alpha's. I added a small scrap of ribbon under the pennant date and the cream card stock. I also used an AD  2 page sketch (#8) from her sketch support website here.

that's a rub on flower and viney thing from the package I pulled from my stash and the little butterfly  blue circle on the journal spot is an embellishment I made. 

CKC Layout #2: (OK, so not a layout, but a calender, made with the calender sheet I printed out for this challenge)



I added small blue and green brads to these calenders and used tons of random stickers from the leftover sticker sheets I pulled for this kit. All the photos were in my leftover pile from previous scrap projects.

Layout #3: (this was actually Challenge #3, use a stamped embellishment)

There's actually a journal square hidden under the flower and the patterned paper on this page.

Here's the little stamped embellishment, I made tons of little embellishments this summer while we were traveling. So easy to do when your in the car as long as you have all your shapes cut out.
I used 2 different alpha's on this layout
that little "just because" is a rub on from the package of rub on's that I pulled out to use. And the whole journal card is popped up from the layout.

Layout #4: ( This is Challenge #1, stamp your background)
I must say this was the messiest technique ever and I'm not so sure I want to repeat it. I do like how it looks though. I added kraft cardstock to this layout as well as thread from the stitching on the right side. This is another AD 2 page sketch (#10) from her sketch support website here.
Oh and those loopy loop border strips have been in my stash for about 3 or 4 years!

I made these little embellishments this summer, I think they blend in very nicely with this layout.
This is a close up of the little brad squares that I pulled from my stash, I think they had been there for many, many, many years.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

How awesome that you made your long time loved supplies feel new again! You have been busy! Really love the calendar pages.

Bethany
Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Helen said...

Wow - you've done loads! I love your stamped background - maybe it was worth getting messy for!

S said...

My oh my - you've been scrapping up a storm. You've done all the challenges in fine fashion. I'm impressed and inspired.

Lisa said...

is this your usual productivity? wow! I'm impressed at how many you are making and they are double layouts too! Great designs for those multiple photos and great use of stamping for all the embellishments you have added - looks great.

Jimjams said...

WOW - you have put your kit to good use!