I used one of the quickutz flourish border strips that I had cut up on this layout as well as multiple alpha's. I added a small scrap of ribbon under the pennant date and the cream card stock. I also used an AD 2 page sketch (#8) from her sketch support website here.
that's a rub on flower and viney thing from the package I pulled from my stash and the little butterfly blue circle on the journal spot is an embellishment I made.
I added small blue and green brads to these calenders and used tons of random stickers from the leftover sticker sheets I pulled for this kit. All the photos were in my leftover pile from previous scrap projects.
Layout #3: (this was actually Challenge #3, use a stamped embellishment)
There's actually a journal square hidden under the flower and the patterned paper on this page.
Here's the little stamped embellishment, I made tons of little embellishments this summer while we were traveling. So easy to do when your in the car as long as you have all your shapes cut out.
I used 2 different alpha's on this layout
that little "just because" is a rub on from the package of rub on's that I pulled out to use. And the whole journal card is popped up from the layout.
Layout #4: ( This is Challenge #1, stamp your background)
I must say this was the messiest technique ever and I'm not so sure I want to repeat it. I do like how it looks though. I added kraft cardstock to this layout as well as thread from the stitching on the right side. This is another AD 2 page sketch (#10) from her sketch support website here.
Oh and those loopy loop border strips have been in my stash for about 3 or 4 years!
I made these little embellishments this summer, I think they blend in very nicely with this layout.
This is a close up of the little brad squares that I pulled from my stash, I think they had been there for many, many, many years.