Wednesday, September 28, 2011

So this month I decided to join in the counterfit kit challenge (CKC), here's the web link http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/. I'll post some of the layouts tomorrow, but here's the challenge kit that was my inspiration...



So using my stash ( and believe me it's a large stash), I came up with my own kit...











Leftover stickers from basic grey, CTMH, Li'l Davis Designs, making memories, Miss Elizabeth's, American crafts, creative imagination and Sandylion stickers

I used my quickutz to cut these out.

Again I used my Quickutz on these and just cut them apart.

Papers include: bazzill, CTMH, crate paper, basic grey, scenic route, MME, and prolly more brands that I can't remember.


6 comments:

Bethany said...

How pretty! The blues and greens are so fresh together! Thanks for playing with us! You have a PACKED kit!

Bethany
Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Helen said...

You've done a great counterfeit there - lovely colours!

S said...

Welcome to the counterfeiting fun. I like the mix of patterns you've chosen. Enjoy that fabulous stash!

Margie said...

Wow, that's a big kit! Very pretty!

Lisa said...

so glad you decided to join us this month! what a great kit and it's fun to see how you have included some older stuff too - worked in really well! have fun counterfeiting

Jimjams said...

What a stonking great kit - it's gorgeous and a lovely interpretation of the original. Hope you have LOTS of fun with it!