Sunday, October 16, 2011

Abigail

While on vacation this summer my niece and her daughters were at my mom's, we had all spent the day in the lake and my Shani and the other 2 girls were dirty and sandy. We put all 3 girls in the tub and I stood over it to get some candid shots, this is one of Abigail that turned out just fabulous! I added some liquid pearls and the envelope to this CKC layout. And for the Twisted Sketch #123 I used the sweet photo, the twist... an envelope, which I got a fabulous one from House Beautiful magazine...


I broke open the package of MM mini blossoms to go around the layout, I cut up more of the flower border I punched to dress up some of the flowers and again I layered flowers. I tied a piece of blue ribbon around the right side of the photo because it has her sisters leg and foot in it and it was a little bit of a distraction.


I used a couple of rub-on flowers on the window of the envelope and used a little liquid pearls to dress them up a bit. I slipped a scrap of cardstock into the envelope to be behind the window.

more liquid pearls on the corner just to add a little bling

Used thicker alpha on this one.

8 comments:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

What an adorable layout. That is a gorgeous envelope, I love how you used it, and used patterned paper. Fabulous!!!! xoxo

Ali said...

so pretty, gorgeous photo and love the flowers

S said...

Adorable!

Esther said...

Wonderful Job!
Your LO is so sweet and all your flowers so pretty!
Thanks for joining us at Twisted Sketches!

Helen said...

Great use of the envelope - it works really well!

mytwoandras said...

I like that your bordered the shaped paper with flowers. It looks really cute.

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

What a great layout...love what you did with that envelope!

Lisa said...

nice use of the envelope!