Sunday, October 9, 2011

CKC Layouts

It's been a great weekend, I've had lots of time to scrapbook and I've taken full advantage of it! I've done 2 single layouts and 1 double layout (all from the counterfit kit I made over at the CKC blog, I've also prepped a mini book that I will finish up later (more on that another day). I may try to get some more done tonight since I will start a 7 night stretch tomorrow.
Layout #1
I used a page map sketch from Feb 2009

So this layered flower wasn't so easy...LoL... but I managed it.

Here's a little piece of one of the flower borders I punched, I dressed it up with some pink brads.

Layout #2
I started out using Shimelle's starting point and ended up with a page map sketch from Oct. 2011

I used my rub on alpha to make the title and put the floral border with a different rub on.

I added in some bling and a chipboard flower to go with the stickers.

I just had to show a close up of Shani's cookie hold...too sweet!!!

Layout #3
I
I used a page map sketch from Sept 2011 on this layout.


The banner I made by punching out some of the chipboard I had already picked out, the bakers twine I added is from WRMK.

multi-layer flower

chipboard alpha with a little bling added.

6 comments:

mytwoandras said...

Great layouts. You are getting a lot done with your kits. I need to get to work with mine.

Margie said...

Lovely layouts! I love the embellies!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Wow, you got a lot done already. I like all your layering and little extra touches on your flowers. Very pretty!

S said...

Oh, I like all these pages. You have a knack for adding nice details - like the brads on the flowers, the banner, the rub-ons. And my fave is the circle photo with the circle mat. I like your style!

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

Fabulous layouts!

Lisa said...

where to start? these are all fab! Such lovely colours and perfectly places elements on each of them with so much going on. I adore that banner! such a great idea that I will be lifting for sure (really like the sketch too) and your layered flowers are just my kind of thing! great job and how busy have you been!