Tuesday, October 11, 2011

CKC layout #4

I scrapped this layout the other night but am only getting around to posting it today. It's more of the CKC main kit. I still have tons of cardstock, some patterned paper, some scraps and lots of embellishments left. I can see making several more layouts from this kit.

Layout #4
I used my sharpie colored markers for journaling and I added orange brads to this kit. This is AD sketch #20 from Sketch Support, the newest 2 page sketch. I varied it a little bit and I'm happy with how it turned out!



That piece of MME journal card that says fun has been in my stash for prolly 5 or 6 years!

Yep those are chipboard photo corners


I used more of the flower borders I cut out and dressed them up with brads and bling.

5 comments:

Helen said...

It's great to see that old stash getting used up - I have photo corners I need to use too! Lovely pages

Margie said...

Awesome pages-I love the flow of it!!

S said...

Fun pages - I like it.

Lisa said...

what a lovely double spread (off to check out that great sketch!) I love to see that you have found a new way to use some older pieces and will be trying the same thing with my photo corners!

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

How adorable is that!