Sunday, October 30, 2011

The last of the wedding layouts

This post will wrap up the last of the wedding layouts. I'm super excited to have this album done, I only wish I had all the pictures to put in it, but that will have to wait till I get them all printed.
Layout #8
This is an AD sketch from Volume #7, the black border on the bottom with the bling is a new purchase for this album.

Here's a close up of the black adhesive border sticker, I added the bling. The black and red ribbon has been in my stash for a long, long time.

The black flowers are part of a sticker embellishment and I added the white ones and the bling.

That's a white rub on title that I've had for prolly 10 years.
Layout #9
This is an AD sketch from Volume #7, everything here is from my stash except for the black glitter ribbon.

Close up of an embellishment.

Close up of butterflies, I didn't like the stark white feel of them on this layout so I inked them with some vanilla ink.

I used letter stickers here, they don't look so great here but in person you can't tell that they are stickers.

I love that black glitter ribbon.

Layout #10
This is an AD sketch from Volume #7, I bought this red glitter paper especially for this album.

This is an old chipboard embellishment.

This is a sticker and a clear overlay with a verse.

Old bits and pieces from my stash.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Fantastic work! Love all of them! :)