Thursday, October 27, 2011

More Wedding Album layouts...

I am updating layouts that I made to go into Jason & Misty's wedding album, it will be a present to them for Christmas. All the sketches are from Allison Davis sketch books.
Layout #3
This sketch is from Volume #4, I bought the marriage stickers just for this album.

Close up of a sticker and black bling.

Close up of that gorgeous red glitter ribbon and a sticker.

More sticker close ups.
Layout #4
This sketch is from Volume #4, All of the embellishments and paper are from my stash except for the black glitter ribbon.

I love stickers!

Another close up, trying to get a better shot of that black glitter ribbon.

I love how this grouping of embellishments turned out.

10 comments:

Danielle said...

Pretty pages and the colors are so classic.

Jingle said...

These look fabulous! Those were my wedding colors - black, white, and a touch of red!

Jessica B - crafty_chic_girl said...

What a wonderful gift!

Pamela said...

They look awesome! :)

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

What a great project and gift - looks terrific!

Johanna said...

This book looks great!!! I'm sure they'll be thrilled :)

Vanessa said...

Looks good!

slicksister said...

Love the little details and the black, white and red!

Christy said...

wow! gorgeous layouts!

Amy said...

Beautiful!! Love those embellishments