Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mother/daughter

This is layout #5 for CKC, I finally used the cut out paper (woohoo for me!) and I added in some twine. I used a sketch from the twisted sketch blog the sketch was easy enough but the twist...you had to use twine...so I punched out some small circles that I had run through my xyron and started sticking down the twine (from WRMK Sew Easy collection). That's my sister and niece in the layout, I love those girls!!!






Close up of the twine rolls...


5 comments:

S said...

Great - I love the repetition of the circular shapes.

Helen said...

I like those circles and the arrows - and the twine works really well too!

Lisa said...

I adore those twine circles as centres - so cool! This is such a great fun, bright, happy layout and I love it!

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

Love, love, LOVE what you did with the twine! What a fabulous idea!

Sheena said...

Love your take on our sketch.
many thanks for taking part x
Sheena
twisted Sketches.