Friday, October 7, 2011

October Counterfeit Kit Challenge (s)

So this month there are 2 kits for the October CKC, I don't have any halloween pictures left from last year so I'm going to make some pages in advance for this halloween. You'll see I have alot of CTMH stuff in this kit, I have tons of kits (some duplicates) from the past couple of years that I have used some or most of and want to try and use them up. I just wish I had some flowers and yo-yos like the original kit but I soo haven't found the right tutorial to teach me how to make the flowers (I guess I'm a slow learner) and the yo-yos...well I guess I just didn't want to take the time to make them!

Inspiration Kit

Here's a big view of the entire kit...I plan on using it for the entire month and making multiple layouts so I pulled tons of stuff, all from my stash.
 


All stacked up!
These are paper strips punched out with an EK punch using bazzill bling paper.
Flowers (Making Memories, Spare Parts, Prima).
Bling and buttons (CTMH, MME, Darice, Spare Parts, Want 2 Scrap, Studio 18 and other misc).
Rub ons (Imaginisce).
Alphabets (from scenic route, making memories, pressed petals, CTMH, American Crafts thickers and rub ons, and Li'l Davis)
Misc stickers, journal blocks, die cuts, etc (CTMH, Scenic Route, MME, Martha Stewart, and other misc).
Ribbon (Karen Foster, CTMH, Offray, Big Lots, Details, Sold by Spool).
Chipboard (Basic Grey, Scenic Route, CTMH, Heidie Grace)
Paper (CTMH sophia & miricle, Bazzill)
__________________________________________________________________________________

Inspiration Kit

Here's the kit, I ended up having some of the paper from Echo Park, not all of it, but I pulled what I had, plus tons of embellishments from my stash!



Paper (Echo Park, Bazzill, CTMH).
Felt (Queen & Co).
Stickers ( Petaloo, K&Co, Recollections, Pink Paislee).
Ribbon, washi tape, Making Memories vinal tape.
Misc embellishments (K&Co, Prima, CTMH, Scenic Route and misc).
Alphas (Making Memories, Junkitz).
All stacked up!




11 comments:

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

Wow! What great kits you have to work with! I'll be doing the same thing with the Halloween kit - pre make pages for this year as I'm all caught up from previous years also, I think! Great way to get a jump start.

Emily said...

Both of your kits have so many great elements in them. Can't wait to see your creations!

Lisa said...

wow! those are mega kits! they will certainly keep you busy this month. They are both full of gorgeous products and are going to be so much fun to use

Helen said...

Lovely kits - I really liked the look of your punched flower strips too! CKC is a great way to use up those left over bits - have fun!

Jimjams said...

Gosh - that's a LOT of stash!!! I'll be interested to see just how many pages/cards/mini-books you make with all of that this month - you're going to have a lot of fun with the kits I'm sure!

Margie said...

Wow, there is so much awesome stuff here!! Can't wait to see the goodies that you make with it!

S said...

Wow, that's a lot of scrapping materials. You've pulled your kits together nicely. I enjoyed peeking at your CTMH stuff, I had a few of their stamps back when they were wood mounted, but never any of their papers. I'll be looking forward to seeing your pages or projects.

Glinda said...

Awesome kits. you have such great paper and embellishments. I can't wait to see your projects.

mytwoandras said...

I love that you made nice BIG kits. Big kits are my favorite, I usually have to force myself to stop adding more.

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Wowie wowie!!!! I sure wish I could scrap with you! Your main kit is spot on, totally like the inspiration kit. And of course the Halloween kit is just like the inspiration kit too! Love everything. I know you'll rock the kits! xoxo

Tara O said...

Wow! I love your kits!! You filled them full of fun stuff!!