Sunday, October 23, 2011

Playing Beauty Shop--NOT

This was the weekend that we met Cameron, my daughter in law's son. He was such a sport to play along with Shani doing pretty much anything she wanted to do....until it came to playing makeup and he was adamant he wasn't going to. LoL!! He did let her style his hair to her heart's content! I used a sketch from Page Maps, it's for a contest they are running this month, I'm not sure I'm going to submit it yet, I want to wait a little longer and see if any of my other pictures inspire me with this layout.

I used my Quickutz font String Bean

These embellishments were all semi transparent so it made it easy to layer them up. I used Quickutz font Aquarius Mini for the work NOT, I cut one from dk blue and one from the beige for a shadowed look.

A sticker and rub ons decorated the pictures and a strip of bling for a little sparkle.

4 comments:

byondbzr said...

love the layout!

Johanna said...

Really nice page!!

Pam said...

What a cute story and layout! I love PageMaps. Good luck with the contest!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Love the colors and the fun pictures - and I really like the String Bean font, haven't seen that before.