Friday, October 21, 2011

The real Abigail please stand up

So call me duh, I posted a layout earlier in the week that I titled Abigail and it wasn't...it was Autumn her sister, so to rectify this I made a layout of Abigail. I had decided to use Shimelle's Starting Point to work this layout. I followed pretty close to the layout she made with the biggest difference being that I used 2 photos to her 1. This is layout is #8 for the Counterfit Kit Challenge blog.
Taaaadaaa....the real Abigail!

I made the butterfly embelllishments, the little tag is a metal tag that I had originally included in my kit and I added rub ons to it. 

I used more of the punched flower border with a little bling to dress it up.

Another tag with added rub ons.

7 comments:

S said...

Those layers are perfect in my humble opinion. Nice.

Helen said...

What a lovely, girly layout - though I did smile at the wrong name!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

How sweet!!!! You are the best, making sure there is an even number of layouts!!! I love the butterfly tags! Perfect layering. xoxo

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

The layering on this layout is very nice indeed! What a sweet, girly layout!

Lisa said...

super clusters and what a pretty collection of products

Margie said...

Perfect girly page-love the pink and green combo!

Tara O said...

Great papers. This so cute!!! Love all the girliness!