Saturday, October 29, 2011

Still more wedding layouts

I am continuing to show the layouts I made for Jason and Misty's wedding album that will be given to them as a Christmas gift.
Layout #5
This layout is from an Allison Davis sketch in Volume #4. With the exception of the black glitter ribbon all the embellishments and paper were from my stash.

Here's a close up of a sticker and the alpha I used.

Here's a close up of a rub on embellishment, sticker and bling.

And finally here's a close up of that beautiful black glitter ribbon.
Layout #6
Another AD sketch from Volume #4, again everything is from my stash except for the black glitter ribbon.

I love those glass embellishments I used in the center of the flowers.

This title has been in my stash for years!

Layout #7
Another AD sketch, this one from Volume #7

This is the embellishment cluster in the upper left corner, I added some sticker backing to the round sticker so when I add pictures later I won't have to pry it up.

Embellishment cluster in the lower right corner, again I added sticker backing to the round sticker to make adding pictures later easier.

No comments: