Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wedding Album for Jason & Misty

I've completed the base for the wedding album I will be giving Jason & Misty for Christmas, no photos yet, just the base pages. I started these pages while we were in Las Vegas in September so some of the stickers that I popped up have become a little smashed...LoL...nothing a few more foam squares won't fix though! But for my pictures I didn't worry about it, I will fix them when I am putting the pictures in them for Christmas. I relied on sketches from Allison Davis and I modified them to 8x8. I'm not going to post all of them today, but over the next several days, so keep coming back for more. There's 10 double page layouts or 20 total pages.

Layout #1
This layout is from Volume 4 and everything is from my stash.

This is a sticker tag that I popped up with foam squares, unfortunately it wasn't a cardstock sticker and it warped a little while I had it packed up. I'll fix it before I give this album as a gift. The large pearl heart has been in my stash for awhile, I'm glad I finally have a use for it.

Another warped tag sticker. I used some red letter stickers and some red and black bling.
Layout #2
This layout is from Volume #4 and everything is from my stash except the ribbon at the bottom, I bought it specifically for this album, it's reddish glitter.

Close up of the swirl and butterflies. I double layered the butterflies and added red bling. The chipboard title is pretty old and I think I bought it on clearance as part of a set of embellishment stickers.

Close up of title and bling, you can really see the red glitter ribbon at the bottom, fabulous stuff!

Well that's it for today.

No comments: