Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Another Wedding Album

I finished another wedding album last Friday, I had worked on it all week while my sister was here and managed to finish all 10 double page layouts. This one will be a Christmas present for my niece Amber and her husband Jeremy who got married on the beach in Florida this summer. I used Allison Davis sketches for each layout and paper and embellishments from my stash.
I did buy the pink glitter paper, the butterfly embellishments, the pink and black hearts and the black glitter ribbon for this album. This layout is based on a sketch in AD Sketches Volume 1.
I bought the pink glitter ribbon for this album as well, the rest is from my stash. This layout is based on  an AD sketch from volume 2.
This layout is based on an AD sketch from volume 2. That shoe embellishment has been in my stash for years!
This layout is based on an AD sketch from volume 2. It's difficult to see in this photo but there is an overlay on the large picture frame with the word family on it.
Here's another splurge I made for this album, the pink rose ribbon...I just love this stuff! This layout is based on an AD sketch from volume 3.
This layout is based on an AD sketch from volume 3.
This sketch is based on an AD sketch from volume 3.
This sketch is based on an AD sketch from volume 3.
Here's another purchase for this album, this lovely white pleated ribbon...I love this stuff! This layout is based on an AD sketch from volume 3.
This sketch is based on an AD sketch from volume 3.

Well that's it for this album, there isn't any order, I just loaded the albums as I took pictures.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!

1 comment:

scrapbookertink said...

what a gorgeous album for someone, take care, Doreen x