Wednesday, November 9, 2011

CKC November kit

This month over at CKC the November inspiration kit from the Scraptastic Club is full of beautiful fall colors, actually there are 2 inspiration kits to choose from this month, and I chose the beautiful Autumn Splendor kit. It's full of beautiful colors that happen to be my favorites...fall colors, that is!! I love the warm oranges, blues, greens, yellows, browns and reds of fall...but who doesn't?!?! Of course my kit is 10 times the size of the inspiration kit because I plan to scrap from it over the entire month. I've also found several more goodies while I was sorting through some paper to add to it since I put the original kit together and I will take pictures of those items before I add them into the rest of the kit.

The inspiration kit for November CKC.
Here's my kit, I'm calling it "Warm Autumn"...
Here's my kit, I couldn't get it all in on one photo so the photo below is the left side of the layed out kit.

Here's my empty containers ready to hold all of my kit contents.
My paper is primarily from a K&Co. paper stack called "Wild Saffron". When this collection came out several years ago I had to have it! but once I got it I thought it was too pretty to use. I also have a few sheets from a Fancy Pants Designs collection called "it's the little things". And the card stock is from Bazzill and CTMH.
For those that know me it will be no surprise to see all the flowers I put with this kit. I love flowers!!!
I know that the paper flowers in the left upper corner are from Miss Elizabeth and there's some Basic Grey, MM, CTMH and other misc. flowers.
Here are the metal embellishments I've puled from my stash. There's some Basic Grey, Spare Parts, CTMH, Miss Elizabeth, MM, and some others that I've disposed of the packaging from.
I didn't have the wooden leaf buttons but I did have the cute wooden buttons from CTMH, the colorful green and orange buttons from MM and I'm not sure where the epoxy dots are from.
Bling....pearls from CTMH, lg swirl from Want 2 Scrap, and the small swirls are from Recollections.
The large unfinished chipboard is from Basic Grey, some of the small chipboard tags and buckles are from K& Co., there are some MME die cut parts and other misc stuff from my stash.
These embellishments are from my brown color bin and include all types of things brown--journal spots, rub ons, titles, beige and brown burlap, and a couple of coasters that I misted brownish gold.
These embellishments are from my yellow color bin and include all things yellow--journal spots, border sticker, titles and die cut sheets.
These embellishments are from my blue color bin and include all things blue--journal spots, titles, misc. stickers and chipboard.
These embellishments are from my orange color bin and include all thing orange--journal spots, titles, misc stickers and chipboard.
Oh how I love ribbon. Of course I have some of the new sew easy cards with multiple colors in yellow, brown and blue, waxy flax in brown and beige from CTMH and misc. ribbon from SEI, CTMH, Michael's, Martha Stewart and American Crafts.
I cut out the clouds, the flourishes, the vines and the 3 larger butterflies with my Quickutz, the smaller butterflies are cut out with a Martha Stewart punch.
Alpha's are from Basic Grey, Recollections, Jilli bean Soup, CTMH, American Crafts, Cloud 9, Scenic Route, and Simple Stories. 
And finally my containers are full! I can't wait to do my best to empty them out!

Thanks for visiting my Blog today!!!!




12 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Love the ay you showed your kit...the step by step pictures are great!

Diane said...

That's a mega kit! Love seeing how you put it together. Thanks for sharing.

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

I had some of this same paper. You have a really yummy looking kit! I am an embellishment-kinda girl and I love all of your embellishments! Great job!

Clair said...

Oh my! I thought that was a really big kit before I realised I was only looking at half of it! It's pretty awesome :)

mytwoandras said...

I love this!HUGE kits are my favorite.

Pamela said...

Wow! Great kit!!! :)

Helen said...

Lovely kit! I always end up with more than I intended because I go through my colour boxes like you - and keep finding more stuff that goes!

chksngr said...

WOW! Now that is a kit!!! I wasn't sure you were going to get it all into the containers!!! Beautiful!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Do you prefer Julie or Julia? I love seeing how you store your kit! It's so close in colors and choices to the original too! Love it all. Yummy!!!!! I hope you have a blast creating with it! xoxo

Margie said...

Big, beautiful kit! Can't wait to see what all you make from this!

S said...

Wonderfully expansive kit - I think I have some of that Wild Saffron paper in my stash.

Lisa said...

wow, what a kit! That would keep me going for half a year so you must be a super productive scrapper if this is for a month :-) You have combined such a lot of lovely complementary products and colours that you'll be sure to get some stunning creations out of it! I know what you mean about buying stuff and then not using it because it's too pretty! Glad to see it getting an airing at last!