Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My new (old) table

I'm super excited!!! My old kitchen table is in my scrap room and it looks fabulous!!! I can't wait to have some time off to actually scrap on it! So now one of my problems is fixed--more than one person at a time can scrap in my room.
This is view when you look into my room, not only do you see the big, bright window you get to see my new (old) table!

Yes I piled some stuff on it already! Those project boxes, the paper pad and the other box/basket were on the file cabinet and a stool that were already there. I moved the stool out and put the file cabinet underneath, it fits perfectly!

Here's a view from the corner by my TV.

And another view from in front of my scrap desk.

Of course I had to put both rolling carts into the closet and I dumped a project box and my tripod in there too.

7 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

I do love your table and the placement right by a window! Looks like you are all ready to go. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog!

Becky said...

This looks awesome! I think you're moving right along with this challenge!

Mary Jo said...

Looks great!! :)
Hope you get some scrap time soon!!

Erin Bassett said...

Yay!! Looks great! Your closet looks a lot like mine! ;)

Pamela said...

Great table!!! :) Don't you love it when you get something"new" without buying anything new! :)

Tracy said...

That is a awesome place for your table. I am in the basement with no windows in my room :(
I would love a space like yours :)

ScrappnBee said...

Love the airy space! The table looks great! Love the color too! Thanks for sharing! -Amanda