Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November Calendar Pages

Here's the November calendar pages I finished last Friday. I used the same layout but varied up the paper using my November CKC kit. I really love how these turned out...but they are easy to love because I used all the stash that I love! I added a few things to my kit to complete these calendar pages.

The wood looking paper on the right side under the blue corded ribbon is an add on. I added the brown cardstock for the photo mat and used it to cut out the November title with Quickutz font "Lucy".  I sprayed the flower embellishment piece with glimmer mist in suede.




I added the wood grain with blue paint chips on the left side of this layout, I found it as I was sorting through my paper and couldn't pass up using it with this kit. Again I added the brown cardstock for the photo mat and the November title.




Again I added the wood grain with blue paint chips to the left side of this layout and again I added the brown cardstock for the photo mat and title.





Thanks for visiting my blog today!

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Your calendar page is lovely.
So much detail, beautifully done.

Julie Ann Shahin said...

All of them are so pretty, I love the first one most of all for the colors!!! xoxo

Amy said...

Wow! These pages are so pretty! The fall colors are beautiful on there!

Helen said...

Beautiful pages - lovely colours and detailing

Margie said...

Love the warm colors!

Lisa said...

these are all gorgeous and the choice of products and colours is perfect. we've had a stunning November over here and the warm tones you've chosen match that perfectly. I love the suede glimmer mist - had that in my hand yesterday and didn't get it - wish I had now :-)

Lovely pages.

S said...

What lovely details you've added; these are very nicely constructed pages.