Thursday, November 3, 2011

October CKC Leftovers

Most of you know that I made a huge kit for the October CKC. Well...I made 12 layouts (several 2 pagers) from the main kit and 2 layouts from the Halloween kit (both 2 pagers). I am super stoked about how much of my own stuff that I used! I've sorted and put up all the leftovers but I wanted to show you guys how much I didn't have left....
Buttons, bling, brads and other misc. bits and pieces.
Ribbon and punched border.
Journaling spots and labels.
Flowers and hand made embellishments.
Rub-ons.
Chipboard.
Alphabets.
Journaling die cuts, arrow die cuts and a die cut sheet that didnt' get used.
2 whole papers left, one die cut sheet and a piece of white card stock.
Stickers.
All of the beautiful patterned paper and card stock I started with has been demolished into this pile of scraps.
Here's all the layouts that I completed this month including some 8x8 wedding album layouts.
You can see I have them all twisted...I have them separated into the albums that they will go into. Now I just need to get them into those albums! LoL!!

7 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh wow! you have been VERY productive!! that is a lot of work!

last night I made a commitment that before I start another project --i have to put away all the layouts in an album. It is crazy! hopefully someone has a sale on page protetors.

thanks so much for visiting my blog siehledwithakiss.blogspot.com and taking the time to write such a kind comment. i would be honored if you followed me and i will do the same! thanks-mp

Elizabeth said...

Holy layouts! That is a LOT of work! But ahhh doesn't it feel good?!?! TFS with us! Glad I found your blog I'm happily following you now! :)

Margie H said...

WOW! That's a HUGE pile of pages - you were BUSY~!!

Danielle said...

Wow, that is a big stack of layouts! Good for you for being so productive.

Pamela said...

Looks like you got lots done!!!! :)

Ursula Schneider said...

that is just awesome! And what a huge pile that is. Go girl!

Jennifer said...

Wow!! Lots of pages and I see lots of Scenic Route that I love! Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday! :)