Thursday, November 10, 2011

Paper Organization Update

Here are the pictures of my cubes under my desk:
Here's the cleaned up shelves (OK...so maybe you can't tell, but I can, LoLoL!!).

This is the box that sits on top of my cubes, it was full of scrap paper kits, 8x8 kits, chipboard and mini albums. I put everything where it belongs and now I only have this years album pages for 3 separate calendars that I am working on and pages for 2 scrapbook albums that I am working on, both projects will be for Christmas.

In the first 3 slots are paper stacks and the last has cardstock packages that I don't have room for in my paper drawer, the are unopened and will stay that way until I make some room in my drawer.

First 2 slots hold my 8.5x11 cardstock, 3rd slot holds holiday, Vegas and beach themed paper and the last slot hold my MS score board and my Chatterbox scraps.

First 2 slots hold my old kits from a kit club I once belonged to and the next 2 hold CTMH kits (either KOTM club or Level 2 paper packs with stickers and embellishments).

First slot is more CTMH kits, the remaining 3 slots hold new, unstarted project kits.

I moved all of my in progress kits to a different area for now, I have a feeling I will be moving them again but not back to this area.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Looks great! :)

sutty said...

Super sorting - I need to do some more of that :)