Friday, November 4, 2011

Dust in the Wind

So I decided to try out my new scrapping place last night. I was inspired by the The Color Room Palette #83 and Shimelle's Weekly Sketch. I love the colors in the color room palette, they just made my photo pop!

I double cut the title using 3 different quickutz fonts; Metro, Reuse and Studio.

Embellishment cluster right upper corner; bo bunny brads, basic grey flowers and leaves, and misc. bling.

Embellishment cluster left lower corner and journaling.

I did find a few things about my new table that make it a little difficult to navigate...for the moment. My original scrap desk has everything within arms reach and at the table I had to walk away to get what I needed. My color bins are close and easy to access so I love that. When I scrap at my desk that will be a little bit odd, having to walk to get what I want from them but at least I won't have to reach over my head to take them down anymore. I can't wait for my sister's visit so that we can scrap together!!!

3 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

It's always a trial and error process to get a scrap space just right! Great take on Shimelle's sketch, the colors you chose do make the photo stand out!

Pamela said...

Great layout! :)

sutty said...

That is gorgeous - love the colours...and the sprinkle of gems and embellishments across your page definately and idea to try - it's beautiful :)