Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Idea Organization

It's week #7 of the Organization challenge over at 2 Peas in a Bucket. That means that I have to pull out all of my magazines, my idea files and sketch books.I gathered from all over my office and closet and stacked up everythin on my desk. I sorted all of my AD Sketch Books, Page Map Book, CTMH books and catalogs out and put them on a shelf by my desk because I refer to them frequently. I went through all of my magazine files and threw out old ideas that I have already tried or was no longer interested in. I sorted throug most of my magazines, I left all of the Simple Scrapbook magazines and the last 2 years of Paper Crafts on the shelf as well as 2 Becky Higgens sketch magazines, 2 mini album idea books, and several other idea magazines that I refer to once in a while. The last thing to work on is my idea basket. I have pulled out layouts from different magazines over the years and have filed them into my basket that is divided by the number of photos on the layout, cards or misc. ideas. I have a stack of magazine pages I've pulled out that I need to cut down further and sort into the basket. I also want to dress up the dividers and put new labels on them, something that is relatively pretty since I will store them on the shelves over my desk now. 








Thanks for visiting my blog today!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I did Wookiemouse's organizational challenge a couple years ago.
The only magazine I didn't cut up was my Canadian Scrapbookers.
I should probably re-do the challenge ;)