Saturday, December 10, 2011

Idea organization

I finished week #7 of the organization challenge--ideas. I set aside all but a few magazines and I cut out all the layouts/ideas I pulled from the magazines and put them into their basket slots by number of photos on each layout or by card idea or other. I even dressed up my divider and tabs. Remember all that blue paper I haven't been using from paper week, well I only used blue paper in my basket. Each divider sheet was plain white cardstock and I covered each one with a blue patterned paper and for each tab I punched blue scraps of cardstock with my Quickutz tab dies and used leftover number stickers to label them. I stored my magazine files (I even have an empty one) and idea basket on the shelf over my desk and my CTMH books, catalogs and sketch books are all filed in a cube to the right of my scrap desk. I'm not sure if everything will live where it's placed at right now, but it works for the moment.






Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

2 comments:

ScrappnBee said...

I love the way that you sorted your ideas! It looks so cool! Congrats on a week completed! -Amanda

Dena said...

I need to get organized, too! Great job. TFS

Aloha,
Dena
http://missdjones.blogspot.com/