Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Photo Organization Update

Here's a quick update on my photo organization. I have managed to get all of 2011 into albums, that's them in the first photo. I've stacked up like photos in the same sleeves for later scrapbooking and sharing purposes.

 Next photo is all the boxes I've emptied so far, they were half full or had random photos in them and they have all been sorted either into other boxes or into albums.

Here's all of them back on the shelf, since I've made this picture I've actually filled another album with the remainder of 2010, so all of 2010 are in albums as well. I plan to work on this project more this week as I finish up my idea organization.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

4 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Organizing photos is more than half the battle! Looks like you are well on your way. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Fabulous photo storage! I do something similar with storing extras and like photos behind for sharing.
And just wondering what albums you are using?

Becky said...

I have the hardest time organizing my photos. Yours look great, and so inspiring :)

Margie H said...

UGH! That's what I have to do with my film pictures - thank goodness for digital! LOL!!