Monday, January 23, 2012

January CKC kit

Ok...I have to say I am impressed with me! LoL!!! I guess I had better explain...I managed to get 28 pages from my January CKC kit...that's 14 double page layouts! AND...I haven't even started making cards with the leftovers yet, that will come sometime this week. So stay tuned because for the next 14 days I will be showing you a double page spread each day, starting today. Oh and before I forget to mention most of these layouts are done using Allison Davis Sketches and a few Page Maps towards the end. They aren't in any specific order, that will be determined when I put them in an album. So without further delay here is the first layout...

I didn't add anything to this layout that wasn't in my kit...I love that I got to use soo much chipboard on this layout, that was a big goal this month, to use lots of chipboard.


Those little tabs with the date have been in my stash for several years unopened, it felt good to get them out and use them!

7 comments:

Helen said...

LOL - I know I commented on your kit saying it was perfect for you as you do so many pages - but that's a LOT of pages! Love that you used the old tabs on your lovely page :)

Stephanie said...

Very cute! I really love those papers!

scrappymo! said...

Ohhh, there whould be a prize for such prolific use of your kit!
Those old tabs are perfect.

S said...

Great pages; and isn't it fun to uncover old treasures you've forgotten to use.

Margie said...

Love these papers! Great layout!

Tara O said...

Go YOU for getting so much done with your kit!! Love this LO!!

mytwoandras said...

I like the swirls under your title and the bird paper.