Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January CKC layout #2

Here's layout #2 it's an AD sketch.

I used 4 different alpha's in the title and that little frame had been in my stash for years and years!

the circle ribbon is from one of those American Crafts multi packs of ribbon. I bought it on clearance and never realized how difficult it would be to match up tat aqua and yellow...it woks perfectly for these layout!

I just love my sister's face in these photo's and her comment when she spotted the snake really was  "OMG...LOOK....it's a snake!!!"

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

11 comments:

Kathy said...

Love your layout! Are you going to tell us what happened to the snake? Anyone identify what kind it was? Yikes!!

Stephanie said...

Snakes? *shudder* Fun layout!!

Lisa said...

Ok gotta say, I wouldn't even have stuck around for the picture. I hate snakes! Love the colors on your pages and especially love the title. Very creative.

Christina said...

Ha ha! That's a great layout. Love your title, so fun!

Blessed Ladybug said...

love it love the color .. and that what i would have said also , but while running....

Helen said...

Love the title and the face! I buy most of my stuff in the sales or ebay - so I recognise the ribbon problem. Sometimes it takes a long time to find a match!

Margie said...

How funny! Great page!

Tara O said...

EWWWW snake! shudder. Great LO and you are brave for taking that photo!

S said...

That word snake just jumps off the page - you really made the title speak volumes.

mytwoandras said...

I love your title. Fun way to use a lot of alphas.

Lisa said...

i like your use of the frame around the snake in the photo - really brings the eye in. great double layout