Thursday, January 26, 2012

January CKC layout #4

Here's #4...I love the double matting I did on the right page, I had pictures of just rock with shells mixed in that I wanted everyone to see because we spent so much time hunched over picking out just the right shells so I chose a couple of photos that I could crop down and then glue onto the rock photos.

The flower/word embellishments were made this summer while we were on this vacation. It's what I took to work on in the car since we had such a long car trip planned out. The title and green polka dot ribbon are leftover from when I was in a kit club years ago.

The doily I sprayed a couple of months ago to use in a kit and never got around to using it then so back into my stash it went until now.
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the mix of papers on the second page of the layout. Cute!

Lisa said...

Love your pages and the simplicity of them. Love the bronze doillie.

scrappymo! said...

Realy like the bronzed doily.
Very nice beach layout.

Jimjams said...

Love the idea of using a textural photo as a mat - great pages!

mytwoandras said...

I like the way your photo on photo mats turned out. Great idea.

Helen said...

Cute idea to mat the photos like that :)

S said...

Oh this is interesting - really like the titling.