Friday, January 27, 2012

January CKC layout #5 & Cards

Here's layout #5, it's also an AD sketch and it's one of my favorites because it has such a great picture of Mr Gulley and those lovely blue doors on that old, old building!




Here are the cards that I made with some of the leftovers of my kit. I have really run short on birthday cards so using the leftovers along with bits and pieces from my kit made perfect since to make more. I also used a combination of CTMH stamps for these cards, I think I used bits from 6 different sets.


I used a glitter pen to dress up the package a little.


More glitter on the balloon.


More glitter on the cake and candles.


More glitter on the package.


And still more glitter on the cake and candles.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

11 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

wow you have been so busy!!! what awesome projects!

Danielle said...

Great cards! And I like that layout-lots of photos!

Johanna said...

Well, someone's been hyper productive! Love those card (and the LO too... :p).

Stephanie said...

Everything is so cute. Your cards are just excellent--love the color combos you used.

Missy said...

Great Two pager and really pretty cards! Thanks for sharing!

Pam said...

Great job on your layout and cards! I would love to get one of those from a friend. Thanks for sharing! :-)

soapHOUSEmama said...

Great stuff! You have been busy!

scrappymo! said...

Love those cards. Great job.

mytwoandras said...

I like your layout and all of your cards. Great use of your kit.

Helen said...

You've been so busy! I like the variety of cards you've made :)

S said...

Very nice. You've inspired me to getting some more cards done! I liked your variety so much, I pinned the picture.