Saturday, January 28, 2012

January CKC Layout #6

Here's layout #6 from my January kit and is also another AD sketch.

I had more of the rock/shell pictures and decided to use a couple here cut down to act more as embellishments than anything else.

I layered a yellow and green alpha to make the title pop since both alpha's were pretty small.

The red flower I made for another kit and didn't use it so I added it here for a little balance with the red/orange photo mats.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

7 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

very nice! Love that circle!

scrappymo! said...

Great! I love the flowers you made.

mytwoandras said...

I like the tattered flower and your bling. Great layout.

Tracy said...

Your layout is so pretty.
I love your flower and how you cut down the shell photos.

Helen said...

Nice use of the old flower and I love a circle at the moment :)

S said...

Good idea to use the smaller pics of rocks and such.

Lisa said...

wow! that's a really great layout - i don't do enough double pagers and this one is making me want to get out two pieces of c/s and go for it ;-)

happy colours and great use of the circle element to ground everything across the two pages. lovely!