Sunday, January 29, 2012

January CKC layout #7


Here is layout #7 from my January kit and it's another AD sketch.

I was going to cut up the flourish die cuts but changed my mind and then I ended up covering most of the right one...UGH!

I had to get creative, I ran out of "I"'s with this alpha so I cut my "L"'s down to size. I added the pink/red and big polka dot paper to these pages, the first addition to my enormously large kit.

Way back, nearly 10 years ago, when I first started scrapping QVC had a special on frames and I got a package with over 100 in it, I have hardly used any and this is the first I've used in a very long time!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

7 comments:

Fifty-two pairs in 2010 said...

Cute layouts - I needed the inspiration!
Rosie

soapHOUSEmama said...

Fun!!

Staci said...

Very cute! TFS!

scrappymo! said...

i love, love, love that flourish diecut...where can I buy one. I am working on some wedding pages...it would be perfect.

This is my favourite page so far from your CKC kit this month. It is lovely. You got to use some of your frames and they are really effective.

happydays525 said...

Great 2 page layout!

Helen said...

LOL at the frames - I know that feeling! Lovely page and the flourishes are lovely :)

S said...

I'm always impressed when two page layouts are perfectly balanced - and this one certainly seems to be. Nicely done.