Monday, January 30, 2012

January CKC layout #8

I'm over the halfway point with these layouts, I hope you are enjoying looking at them as much as I am! This is layout #8 and it is another AD sketch.
I had the multi strip paper in my kit and was unsure how or where to use it, I kept picking it up and putting it down. I finally decided to use the whole thing on one page and didn't realize until I was done that most of it is covered up. I was also able to squeeze in more chipboard embellishments.

The journal card is one that was on an entire page of journal cards that I just cut out to add. The postmark paper was kinda tricky to work with...it had lot's of love sentiments on it so I had to be careful of how to use it with the pictures of my sister and I.

The title alpha was leftover from a kit club that I used to take, I have been pushing myself t use it for a long time and was finally able to with this layout.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

9 comments:

scrappymo! said...

You have made so many layouts from your kit...good on you!!!

I had better get to work!

Debby said...

Way cool! I love your use of the multi-photo layout(s) and how well they work with layout design.

Jimjams said...

LO#8 & a double pager - gosh you have been productive!
Love this smiley sunny page - the title alphas really lift and I love the postmark paper (well done for hiding with the smushy sentiments)

Penny said...

I loved how you used so many patterns! great job! Love Penny

Johanna said...

What a nice way to put so many pictures in two pages!

Stephanie said...

Fun layout--the colors work really well with everything.

Sue Althouse said...

Wow, you are doing amazing work with this kit! Way to stretch your stash! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment, very appreciated.

soapHOUSEmama said...

Very pretty!

S said...

#8, wow that alone is amazing - before I even take in the fab layout. You go girl!