Saturday, January 21, 2012

January Counterfeit Kit Challenge

This month over at CKC the inspiration kits are from Cocoa Daisy, there were 4 to choose from and I chose the Amber Snowflake, mixed with a little Sunshine and Snowflakes, a touch of Windowpane and finally a sprinkle of Cocoa and Marshmallows. The colors in all the kits were very earthy to me and I pulled out an earthy collection from my stash. I love that I was able to pull so  much stuff from my stash and you guys know me...I love huge kits!!! I plan to use this kit to make layouts from our canoe trip this summer! I'll post the layouts starting on Sunday.
I love my clear boxes, they hold soo much stuff. I didn't have room for my big jar of white buttons, a jar of misc. chipboard, my metal can of misc. embellishments and a wide ribbon and some washi tape.

Metal, buttons, and ribbon.

Misc. embellishments.

Alphabets (punch outs, stickers and rub ons).

Bling and buttons.

Red embellishments from my red bin.

Misc. chipboard.

Brown embellishments from my brown bin.

More brown embellishments (just want to mention that the 2 tags to the right are ones I made like 3 years ago and the tree die cuts are from when I first started scrapping about 10 or 11 years ago).

Red, blue and orange embellishments from my color bins.

Punch outs, misc chipboard and large brads.

Here's the patterned paper.

Here's my cardstock, there's either 2 to 6 pieces of each color.

8 comments:

sutty said...

Wow what a lovely pile of goodies :)

Tara O said...

Wow!! Great kit...but do you have anything left in your stash? ;) I love that Fancy Pants line you pulled out. I think I put a piece of it in my kit too.

Tracy said...

Dang...you do love your huge kits ;)
Love everything you chose for it. Hope you get a lot of layouts completed :)

scrappymo! said...

Wht a nice HUGE kit...you can make lots of layouts and cards with that!!!
I love that kraft delicately cut border in the browns section...it's a WOW!

Helen said...

It is a big kit - but then again you make lots and lots of pages - so it's perfect! I love that you've put in the tags and the ancient(!) trees :)

Margie said...

Wowzers-you have a ton of yummy stash there! I pulled inspiration from all of the kits too! Great job!

S said...

You go girl! I think more is more fun when it comes to scrapping. Can't wait to see your gazillion pages!

vanlikethecar said...

Oh my!! What an awesome kit!