Sunday, February 5, 2012

Birthdays...

Birthdays...I don't celebrate them anymore. When I was young I would make myself a birthday cake and have my sweet little boys sing me happy birthday. Fast forward 20+ years and at my age, I don't celebrate anymore and I very seldom eat birthday cake! LoL!! Definitely one of the disadvantages of getting older, it still tastes pretty darn good, but it doesn't look so great on my backside! So where is this birthday discussion going? It seems that my card stash is extremely low on birthday cards....so that is what I have been doing, making birthday cards, you saw some of them posted several days ago (you remember the ones I made out of my scraps from the January CKC kit). So while I was on vacation in Memphis I made several more, I even gave one to my sister on her birthday, Jan 15. I still need to make some more thou so I'm sure I will be showing more in the near future, but in the meantime...
I think the patterned paper is old MME, I'm not going to swear to that, but it's totally from my scrap bin. I used CTMH stamps on these from several different sets. On the little package on the inside I used a glitter jelly roller pen and added a little sparkle to it. I also used a sketch from CTMH Wishes book.



Thanks for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Cute card! I love using up my stash like this. Thanks for sharing!

Penny said...

Oh this is beautiful! Great use of your stash! Love Penny Scrap-ahoilc@blogspot.com