Friday, February 3, 2012

CKC January layout #12

We're nearly done with the canoe trip folks...just a few more. These are pages that I made once I got home. The online scrapbook group I am a member of had an online crop that weekend and I was able to complete the final 6 layouts from my kit. This layout is a Page Maps sketch.
I love that I was able to use up some more of my alpha's and chipboard on this layout.The pink/red paper is more of the one sheet I added to this kit as is the tiny polka dot paper I and the floral background paper. These were the only patterned papers I added, I did add some cardstock (2 pieces to make the final layout!).

I bought those Martha Stewart pennant's on clearance at Big Lots over 2 years ago...does that tell you how old they are and I finally opened the package. I cut up a scalloped edge from make the scallop border on this page.

I used more of the scallop from on this page.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love your layouts they are fantastic. Nice colors

S said...

What a fun mix of text you have used; nicely done.

mytwoandras said...

Great. I love that you were able to get so many layouts done with your kit. And you have beautiful pictures.