Saturday, February 25, 2012

February CKC Layout #1

I haven't done nearly as much as I wanted to with this months CKC kit...mostly because my scraproom stayed torn up for over 2 weeks! Plus the fact that I work full time and I go to school! I know...blah, blah, blah...just show up the layout!
Sorry about the horrible glare on some of the pictures. I actually did this page first to use up some of the pictures I had taken of my sweet grand daughter Shani's toys. We take her castle with us when we travel and she takes all her little dollies and they become her subjects. Tomorrow I will show the page I did to go with this one where I named her the queen.

The green border paper under the title is part of a making memories journal piece that was about 4x5 and I just cut a piece off.

I totally love that I am using up these little embellishments that I made last summer out of scraps and leftover chipboard pieces.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!

4 comments:

Tara O said...

Love your colors and that you got 6 pictures on one page! Great layering!

Jimjams said...

Great idea to scrap photos of much loved toys!

Helen said...

I've got similar photos that I need to scrap still - so thank for the reminder - and I love that you are using up the old handmade embellishments :)

S said...

What a happy looking page - nice!