Sunday, February 26, 2012

February CKC Layout #2

So if you haven't heard heard about the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog head over there and check out all the wonderful-ness! Today I am posting the 2nd layout that I've made from the kit, it actually goes along with the first one.
Another bad glare photo...sorry about that!

Those phrase stickers have been in my stash for years and years and that "beautiful" embellishment is another one that I made last summer out of scraps.

I love using up scraps, the large blue polka dot flower was cut out with my Quickutz last summer.

The alpha I got at the GASC in Arlington, TX the first time I went, prolly 6 or  years ago now, I just couldn't stand getting rid of it without ever using one letter so I kept it and challenged myself to use it during this challenge!


So here are both layouts for a double page spread.



Thanks for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

Tara O said...

Love it!

S said...

Nice job on the double spread - love your Queen title - too cute.