Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Finally...

My shelves are finally back up and I have been furiously cleaning and working up on finishing up some organizing projects I have had going on. I'm still working on the Organization Challenge over at 2 Pea's. But for today here are my shelves....
Yep...that's Mr Gulley working hard to get up the wall brackets so that I can manage to get all the junk on my desk put away!

I am soo lucky that Mr Gulley is so handy!

Did I mention all the junk, not just on my desk but on the table too!

Closer....the under brackets are being secured on!

TAAAA DAAAAA!!!!!
Carol Maryl Sorry....I mean Mr Gulley showing off his handy work!

How awesome is that? Shelves are up and all the "schtuff" is put away and nice and tidy!!

Would you look at that table....the only thing on it is my CKC February kit.
I really don't think those shelves are ever coming down again (unless I take them down!).
I really love my room!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog today!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Your space looks dreamy. I could spend all day in there. I love the shelves. I might have to do something like that in my room. Thanks for sharing.

soapHOUSEmama said...

Oh, that looks AMAZING!!!!

Linda said...

Your scraproom looks amazing :)

Erica said...

Yay! They're up. So worth the wait I hope.

Tiffany said...

Yay, your room looks great.

Pam said...

Applause to Mr. Gulley for a great job with those shelves! *clapping* Your scrap space looks like how I dream mine would look like. Great organizing job!