Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello all and Happy Valentine's Day!!


I havent' really been away by choice....I had a major catastrophe in my scrap room! I have beautiful shelves over my desk and the middle one which had quite a bit of "schtuff" on it, fell off the wall one night when I was getting ready to go to bed. So everything that was on it ended up in the floor and on top of my desk. The only thing that broke, besides the wall, was one of my new storage containers that I had just moved all of my alpha stickers to. It's a clear acrylic box that has had 2 handles, now it only has one, so I guess I will be buying a new one of those and using the broke one for something different. Mr Gulley put the shelf back on the wall but it's not going to work, so now all 4 of my shelves have to come down and a new bracket system has to be installed. I made a trip out to home depot yesterday and picked up all the parts (to the tune of $100+). UGH...now I need Mr Gulley to finish up and do all the hard labor...LoL!! So while I am in class in Canyon today I'm hoping Mr Gulley will get it all done. I had my February CKC kit up on the shelf and I've got it all put back together but I won't be posting pictures of that until tomorrow. Since today is Valentine's day and hopefully my grandchildren have their Valentine cards by now I will post pictures of them here. I used all CTMH stamps and CTMH scraps to make them....

On the inside of the cards I used a jelly roller glitter pen to add a few accents.






So have a wonderful love filled day!
Thanks for visiting my blog today!

3 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

Wow, you have been busy. Very nice cards!

Becky said...

Those are beautiful cards! Glad your scrap room is back together. Now I'm eyeing my shelves suspiciously... :S

Margie H said...

BUSY~ is right! WOW though - look at those wonderful cards and the inside is just as beautiful!!