Friday, February 17, 2012

It's still not done!

I have been waiting ever so impatiently for Mr Gulley to get my shelves back up! Argh....they are still down! I actually told him to call into work today so that he can finish the work on my room! LoL!! Like that's going to happen! I may get lucky and he may get cancelled and if that's the case...then there is no excuse for him not to get it done today!

I did have a spot on my table that I have been trying to do some scrapping on, well until yesterday when he took over that spot too, and I have actually done 3 pages with my super fabulous February CKC kit. I will try to get those photographed this morning before I go to bed so that I can start uploading them.

In the  meantime though here are a few pics of my scraproom in chaos...
So he has the bracket system partially up, he needs one more long bar. It makes me crazy to see my desk looking like this!

Close up of the desk....CRAZY!!!!

Here's the table top, I was scrapping on the left side until he needed a space to lay all the brackets that attach to the wood shelves.

Here's all 4 of my shelves, waiting ever so patiently to go back up on the wall!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

8 comments:

Erica said...

I just reorganized after a move. My stuff has been in storage for 2 years. It was nice to get it all put away but it seems like it took forever to get everything put away and finished. Once its done, it'll be worth the wait.

Danielle said...

For some reason I keep thinking the calm before the storm, but in your case, it is reversed. The storm before the calm. So worth it thought!

soapHOUSEmama said...

It sure will be worth it!

Heidi said...

Wow, that is going to be a great space. Can't wait to see it finished.

Blessed Ladybug said...

thanks for the awesome words of encouragement and your prayers...I love what your doing.....can wait to see the finished products..

Busygirl said...

lol I totally appreciate your pain! It's like your heart is hanging there with no shelf to rest on, right? Can't wait to see the finished photos.

Staci said...

I bet it'll look great when it's completed! have a good weekend! :-)

WillieburgScrapper said...

Oh wow- look at all that lovely wall space. I live in a tiny apartment in NYC so having that much room just makes me dizzy. Thank you for swinging by my blog today- I really appreciated your feedback. I hope your shelves go up this weekend!