Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January CKC layout #10

Welcome February! Here's another layout #10 from my January kit and it is another AD sketch.
I love the idea of the card paper but I wasn't sure how to use it or the written word paper, I found an AD sketch that I thought might work well for both of these and used it.

I'm nearly at the end of these black swirl embellishments that I bought several years ago, when I bought them they sucked at peeling up and they suck even worse now!I was able to combine 3 alpha's for the title and use up some more chipboard.

The journaling tag for this came with a kit class that I went  at the GASC, I think it was basic grey pet collection.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great job! You certainly are getting a lot of mileage out of that kit. Good for you on using it to it's fullest!

soapHOUSEmama said...

looks great!

Danielle said...

nice layout!

Christa said...

Very pretty layout!

Ursula Schneider said...

beautiful two pager! lovely photos too

Lisa said...

the papers you've used are perfect for these photos and the card paper is partic lovely! doesn't it feel good to use up older stash?!?

S said...

Okay, I am seriously jealous of your ability to whip out these fabulous two page layouts. You are inspiring.