Thursday, February 2, 2012

January CKC layout #11

This is layout #11 and it's an AD sketch. This is the last layout I made on my trip to Tennessee, so that means I finished 22 pages there, holy cow....that rocks!
Don't ask me what I was thinking when I decided to do this layout! I have done one other one like it and swore I wouldn't use it again...but I had lot's of scraps that I wanted to use up and this is a great way to get that done.

The big brown tag with the sewn edge made a great place for my title...All the days of our lives we will remember this day!  The day was a disaster...but the memories of time spent with family are priceless!!!
The tag part of the title is one that I made several years ago for a challenge at the online scrap group I belong to, I made 4 and this is the 3rd one I've used...still one more to go!

I was able to use up some of those SEI coaster embellishments I had leftover from another project!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

2 comments:

S said...

Looks good - and we'd never know you used "leftovers" if you hadn't told us.

Lisa said...

This is such a great design for all those small scraps that seem to much of a shame to throw out! Great double spread