Friday, February 3, 2012

January CKC layout #13

This layout used some creative process...the layout on the left is a Page Map sketch and the layout on the right was creative license (we basically came up with whatever we wanted using some simple directions like number of pattern papers to use and the number of photos to use). I did these layouts for the crop at my online group site and used it as 2 separate challenges but they worked together as a single double page layout.
I used patterned paper leftovers for both of these layouts. 

I cut out 3 more tickets to use, added some large brads and used rub ons on 2 of them, the tag with the river title original had another word on it and I just peeled it off and added the corrugated piece with River on it. I did add magic mesh to this page...does anyone else have any of that left?  Seems like I still have a ton of it. The journaling card was another one that I cut out from the page of them.

I love that I finally got to use the corrugated pennants I had in a collection from CTMH and more of those alpha's. Another journaling card from the original sheet and more scraps of paper finished this one off.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Awesome job on the layout! Love the amount of photos you used and that corrugated banner is cute!

Stephanie said...

I still have magic mesh! And I have fun occasionally pulling it out. I also bought a big roll of drywall tape at the hardware store. It's white and can be inked or painted and was way cheaper. I still like the look of it sometimes. Cute page!

Pamela said...

Fabulous work!! I love it!!! :)

Jennifer Joanne said...

Oh wow this is fab! Love all the little touches.

S said...

What great layering this shows.

Helen said...

The corrugated banner looks great - I may lift that idea (ok, steal)!