Saturday, February 4, 2012

January CKC layout #14

This is it folks...the last 2 pages for a total of 28! Yeah for me!!! Just in time because the February Counterfeit kit will be revealed tomorrow so follow the link over there and check it out! I did add 2 pieces of cardstock to finish these 2 pages. If I put all of these layouts into their own album these 2 pages will be the first and last pages.

More leftover paper finished these pages off. 

I love that I was able to squeeze in some more tickets and those SEI leftover embellishments (love them!).
This layout was done for a challenge at my online group and it was a Shimelle starting point laout.

You can't tell on this one but the title is popped up, I had to be creative with this title since my alpha sheet only had one "v" I cut the other out of a "w". The phrase in the small frame is from a journal card that came off the original sheet of them and the blue frame on the bottom is another of those that I bought from QVC a million years ago (what was I thinking?). This one was a Page Maps sketch turned sideways.
If you've read the journaling throughout my layouts you will realize that I will never go on another canoe trip again, hell...I might never get in a boat on the water ever again!
Thanks for looking at my layouts!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats on reaching your goal. The LO looks great.

Becca said...

The LO looks great!

Lisa said...

I'm amazed at how productive you are! I'm happy to get 6 or 7 layouts out of my kit!!! (mostly single too!) wow! You did great