Monday, February 27, 2012

Organization Challenge Week #9

OK...so if you have been following along with the Organize Your Stuff Challenge over on 2Peas then you realize that they are on week 17 and I am just now posting week 9. I have been playing along, I just haven't had the time to take pictures and post them, so hopefully over the next couple of weeks I will be showing you all the progress I have made!  Week #9 is actually embellishment week and let me tell you...I have tons of embellishments, mostly sorted by color into color bins...
So here they are...I have added butterflies, flowers, book markers, mini clothes pins and ribbon to the front of each bin that coincides with the color on the inside. I won't show you all of them but enough to see that it's somewhat organized in there.

Yellow and purple are the bins with the least amount so you can kinda see I have a Rubbermaid rectangular bowl on the left side with paint, misc supplies, button jars, stickles, tiny embellishment, journal cards, etc. Beside that are 2 larger plastic jars, one for flowers and the other for misc. embellishments. Finally standing up on the right are all sorts of stickers, borders, specialty paper, you name it, if it doesn't fit into my sticker categories in another area then it goes in here.

The blue one has a bit more in it.

Not so much in the purple one.

My white one is stuffed full with mounds of stuff on top of the jars and bowl in the bottom. I don't usually mind digging around too much since I know it's all white stuff!

I have most of my metal, bling and chipboard stashed separately in drawers by my table because I tend to use it more there.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thank you for sharing. I love looking at organization pics.