Thursday, March 1, 2012

February CKC Layout #5

Today's layout is one that is going up on the wall...actually it's already up!
This layout started with a page map from the website not the book.  I love how it turned out I just wish everyone had super happy looks on their faces...but oh well, that's what happens when I just start clicking pictures!

the title cloud and the button tree base started out as black chipboard and I painted them, the tree obviously green and brown and the cloud blue and white. I added the extra buttons, I didn't have that many green ones in my kit.

I used another one of those old making memories journal block as the base and cut out a journal tag and placed it on top with the chipboard flower and amazing word on top of that. I put a sticker border under the photo mat with some brads to dress it up some.

The family title is a thicker title and the little sticker tag on the left has a stitch edge that I used my new sew easy ink stitcher on, it was a little difficult because it was a double stitch and because the tag was shiny the ink didn't want to soak in so I had to blot it some.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

there's so much to love on this layout! the button tree is adorable and the layers you have added here and there are all perfect. great job, I'm not surprised you have this hanging out - lovely!

S said...

That tree is amazing - nicely done.