Sunday, March 4, 2012

February CKC layouts #7 & #8

This is a double pager today. My beautiful new grand daughter Zoë was born in October. These are pictures of her first days in the hospital.
I just love this sweet little girl!!! My daughter in law is not a huge fan of pink and this layout will be going in to the family album that I will one day give to them.

Left side, the title is 2 different alphas that I had in my kit, thickers and die cut punch out.

Right side, a couple of different journal spots to make up the journaling and the date.

A few buttons.

The bling I added because I didnt' have any in this kit.

Those little tags and the star brads have been in my stash forever! I'm so glad I finally had an opportunity to use them.

Another added piece of bling! Her name is on a journal spot, all the journal spots and the frame are from a SEI package that I threw into my kit without ever looking at the contents, I'm glad I was able to use so many of the pieces in this one layout.

No comments: