Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March CKC kit

 This months CKC kit is based on this lovely kit from Birds of a Feather.....



Of course I don't know how to make a little kit...although by my previous standards this is a small kit for me. I pulled a little of this and that from my stash and I've titled this kit...

"Outdoor fun"  

All of my paper is at the bottom of this post if you want a close look. at that first.
I pulled my liquid glass out and jars of blue and gold glitter to use.
These are a package of  American Crafts tags that I just bought recently at Tuesday Morning.
This sticker sheet will eventually get used up...it's from Creative Imaginations and the copyright date is 2007.
The tags above and below have been in my beach themed file for quite some time, they are also from Creative Imaginations and they are punch outs and their copyright date is 2002.

The butterflies I punched out of scrap paper using my Quickutz Revolution (or I guess it's now called Lifestyles), the other tags and such are from MME's, Two Busy Moms (2003), and Anna Griffin. The pale yellow and blue tag and squares in the bottom left corner are from a swap that I was in years and years and years ago (I quit swapping in 2007).
These are more lefovers, the bottom border is from Basic Grey and the other 2 are from CTMH.
Another pile of random embellishments. The pink and yellow circles and the yellow squares under them have been in my collection before my oldest grand daughter was born in 2005. There are embellies from MME's, Miss Elizabeth, CTMH and other manufactres that I don't have any recollection of.
Raw chipboard pieces of from Basic Grey.
More swap items leftover from years ago.
CTMH stamp sets I hope to use on my layouts and cards this month.
Ribbon is from Michael's and CTMH, the twine is from Sew Easy and the paper tape is from Basic Grey.
I believe the dark blue ones are from a bush of them I got at the dollar store years ago, the darker yellow ones are from CTMH, and I believe the lighter blue and the lighter 2 shades of yellow are from prima.
That blue tall alpha is a Chatterbox alpha, the white on kraft square alpha is from Jillibean Soup, the yellow is from Basic Grey amd the lighter blue squares are from MLS.
The bling is from Want to Scrap, Recollections, Prima and random selections.
Metal is a mix of Basic Grey and CTMH.
Rub-ons are from Scrap Within Reach, middle stickers from Making Memories and the final sticker set is from CTMH (there's actually 4 sheets in this package with a sheet of alpha in cream color).
Arrows and Journal spots are from Scenic Route.
Here's all the paper together and there is quite a mix...
Cardstock is a mix between Bazzill and CTMH; the corrugated piece is from Hobby Lobby.
Here's all the pattern paper together, I went from dark blue to a turquoisy/teel blue with creams and yellows.
There is a mixture of CTMH, Making Memories, Scenic Route, Scrap Within Reach, and Karen Foster.




Thank you for visiting my blog today!

3 comments:

Margie said...

Beautiful kit!! I love the yummy papers and embellies!!

S said...

Wow, that's quite a kit - you'll hunted down lots of goodies from your stash - enjoy using them up.

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Wowie! This is one awesome kit!!!! Love love love!!!