Monday, March 26, 2012

March CKC layout #4

Here's another double page layout with pictures from last summer, "Play Day"...

Before we headed off to 6 flags we spent the day at home and part of that day was spent at Chuck E. Cheese, so of course the adults and kids alike had a play day!
I just wanted a close up of the paper, it has a beautiful  blue green tint in real life, otherwise you might think it was just navy blue.
I used 4 different fonts for this title. The chipboard yes, the bracket and the black square are all part of a set from scenic route that I added after my kt was put together, it added some more bright color to the layout other than just the photos.
I used my Quickutz Blue Sky dies to cut the title out with some scrap paper and one of the yellow sheets of paper.


The layout itself was inspired by a Disney layout I did at the GASC a couple of years ago, I tweaked it a little and came up with this, the original is by Andrea Hancock-Deer of the Whole Kit & Kaboodle.


Thanks for visiting my blog today.



6 comments:

Debby said...

I like all the different fonts with the words you used. Makes for a very creative and eye catching layout.

Tammy said...

Great 2-pager! You were able to get so many fun photos on here. Love the mix of letters too. Great job!

Fifty-two pairs in 2012 said...

I also like the fonts. GThanks for the inspiration!
Rosie

Margie H said...

Great use of the different letters. Love your two page layout - looks like a lot of fun was had!

Staci said...

Great job! I love seeing two page LOs!

Crisann said...

cute page! thanks for sharing it!