Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March CKC layout #5

I made this layout from my March CKC kit, I didn't know if I could make it work but I think it turned out great. I added a few chipboard pieces, 3 different alphas (that weren't in my kit), a leather star and some washi tape. I used an AD sketch from the Sketch Support Blog, it's #2 of the 2 pagers.

I didn't have just the right fonts in my kit so I added the three you see here. The added chipboard pieces are all in the journal spots and the leather star is on the top right photo.
I've seen it done on other people's layouts but I've never had to do it on mine! LoL!! I ran out of these punch out letters so I had to cut around the remainder of the letter on the punch out page to fill in and I love how it turned out. I used the orange border E from another set.
I punched out the journal spots from the large arrow page I had and put some cute pieces of chipboard that I had in the middle. I made them into flowers by adding the orange washi tape to the bottom of each one.
Here's another arrow, I kinda wish I had used a different color here so that it would stand out more, but at this point I'm not going to redo it!
Here's the leather star.
Here's the journal spot on the right side of the page with the chipboard center and washi tape stem.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

8 comments:

Christina Collins said...

Very fun! Love the embellishments you made with the circle punches.

Tammy said...

Such a fun page! Love that you got so many photos on here. Great combo of lettering too! :)

cori in wa said...

Darling! And, certainly an idea we've all seen floating around for many years, but it really works great on this playful l/o!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Love how you did the giant photo block!
My kids love Chuck E. Cheese :)

Busygirl said...

Looks like a fun party, and your colors conveyed the mood successfully!

Norma Gomez said...

Very fun layout, love all the bright colors!

Kathy said...

Cute! Love the fonts you used. Looks like a fun time. As a matter-of-fact I have a Chuck E. Cheese layout to do for my dgd 2nd birthday...she will be 3 in two months! Yikes, I need to take inspiration from your layout to do mine:)

Penny said...

I love this, and I like the mixed font, and the arrow is too cute! Love Penny