Friday, May 11, 2012

April Calendar Pages

Finally school is done and I can go back to concentrating on things I love...like scrapbooking!!! I haven't done much in the last couple of months but what little I have gotten done I will share here over the next couple of weeks. Currently on my scrap table I have a huge mess...I'm trying to get everything together for a scrap holiday at the end of the month. I am meeting my sister in Arlington, TX for the GASC! 3 full days of shopping and scrapping...who wouldn't love that!! I've pulled together a huge...and I mean huge kit using this month's inspiration from the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog! There are 5, count them 5 smaller kits to choose from and well, I chose them all! LoL!!

I'll post all those pictures in the days to come, but for the meantime, here's my calendar pages for April. They are in 8x8 format and other than the background cardstock, they are made out of scraps and stash! I love that I actually felt inspired to stitch on them, OK so I did one and decided I would use a stamp or sticker for the rest and my friend Raela convinced me to stitch on the others as well and I'm so glad I did!

Here's a close up of the stitching.




Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

3 comments:

Michelle McClure said...

Cute pages! The stitching really adds a special touch, even though it can be time consuming.

Staci said...

The addition of the stitching really make the pages! TFS and have a great weekend!

Alyssa said...

Very nice pages. The stitching is wonderful!