Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April flew by....

and it was an incredibly busy month! I've been doing clinicals for school, writing papers and case studies galore and even doing a page here and there, but believe me...not many. I have final exams next week and then I will be getting ready for the GASC in Arlington! I'm super excited this year because my sister is going to meet me there! We are planning to scrap for the entire time...so I have lots of planning to get done. I also want to spend some time in my room and get some layouts into albums, you know, the ones I've done since January! They are all piled into a cubie just waiting! Enough for now...I'm headed back in to my homework room that at some point in the next couple of weeks I hope to turn back into a scrapbook room! I really do appreciate all those that have continued to stop by and check on me!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

No comments: